Wednesday, April 18, 2007

FOR MY FRIEND

MY FRIEND - MY INSPIRATION

I was grappling with nothingness
I was struggling to find a face
I was searching for an identity
But everytime i failed

I was leading a life surreal
Yet was living with a void
There was revelry
There was sunshine
Yet I was living a life recluse.

Then a gentle zephyr brushed past me
I then felt one with eternity
Days grew brighter, the hues deeper
It was a new life that grew in me
And then I finally found ME.

... In you my friend, my inspiration!

5 comments:

Sash Sheen said...

I am touched!I thank God for giving me a friend like you-Always there with me forever and ever.

Sash Sheen said...

Yeah. ME! For us, it is the same as YOU.

himalayanreview said...

well it made me remember of myself.....i try to find happiness in other's face but yet i am not able to see that when i am happy i can make other's happy too.

Raja Puniani राजा पुनियानी said...

Ur discovery of 'ME' (urself) seems as the discovery of Self by Buddha, the scientist, but not GOD.
In our life, its very imp 2 discover n explore oneself, otherwise u'll nt be able to explore others and the marvellous bt mysterious world around u.
I was amazed by ur style, structure and 'performance' of write up. I hope that u'll continue writing poetries being an organ of the mission "Save Poetry" coz poetry, as they say, is a 'dead' art! Anyway, watch "Dead Poets' Society", if u hvn't.
I like 2 interact with poets.
Visit me at www.rajapuniani.blogspot.com
Warm poetic wishes
RAJA
98512-77735

Nilanjan "lakhichhana" said...

When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.People may not remember exactly what you did or what u said, but they will always remember how you made them feel. You, did this to me n wish for evermore...

Thanks my dear friend...