Sunday, July 12, 2009

MY LAST RESORT- THE AGONY OF LOST LOVE

Here I am again after a long hiatus...want to know how I've been? I have been on Cloud Nine all these days, dreaming a new dream each day, taking in the fragrance of the early morning dew, missing a heart beat each time the first droplets of rain hit the earth, not missing the intricate details of life. I thanked each morning for the lovely day ahead, the lovely people I would be with and above all I would cherish each beat of my heart which would heave up and down and each time it would call out the same name...the name of my beloved. Oh! wasn't it a wonderful feeling! A pretty picture of fantasy and escapism was it not?

Well before I move ahead let me allow you a little peek into my world. My world has been beautiful, rosy...my life has been full of love and of friends who love, I have been happy and oh so carefree because all I learnt out of life is to love and to give. And indeed so I loved and lived...making each day worth living. I trusted, I did with my whole heart...I put on blinkers! I imagined I was reciprocated that's why no amount of hurt ever made me digress from what I so firmly believed. But my world didn't think so...it has tested me over and over again and each time I emerged victorious because I believed in 'us'. But if I somewhere say "every cloud has a silver lining" I would also say, "every silver lining has a dark cloud". My world, my sunshine did not trust me enough! And all I wanted to do was save some hurt!
"Words, words what are mere words to do to save all hurt, save all unjust ways??" Oh! how drastically have I failed, fallen flat, gone squish squash! I am never going to welcome the sunshine now, never shall I praise a day, never shall I trust so much and never shall I ever love again!

No comments: